Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get an avatar or a signature

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-02-18

How to get an avatar or a signature Empty
PostSubject: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 am

To get an avatar or signature, go to your profile. At the top you should see things like Preferences, Avatar, Signature, etc. Click either signature or avatar. Then I think you guys know the rest. IMG code for you sig, uploaded photo or from the gallery for your avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhints.niceboard.com
rebel dancer
Puffle
Puffle
rebel dancer

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:08 pm

Did you put your signature in, but it's still not showing up?
Go to Profile, Preferences, and select Yes where it sas Always Attach Signature.
Back to top Go down
500 is a man
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin
500 is a man

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 am

thank you and im sorry if im s.p.a.m.ing

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:08 am

Grr.... It just won't work! I keep trying to get the signature to work, but it won't work! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you Mad At you
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Whippy123
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 am

wow it sounds good but i havent tried it yet... Crying or Very sad but whatever im gonna try it right now! queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get an avatar or a signature   How to get an avatar or a signature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get an avatar or a signature
Page 1 of 1