Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a funny joke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

I have a funny joke! Empty
PostSubject: I have a funny joke!   I have a funny joke! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:16 pm

here's the joke.

There was a boy named Arnold. Arnold's teacher wanted the class to learn the first five letters of the alphabet. Arnold went home to ask his family. First, he asked his sister, who was on the phone. she said, "Shut up!" then he went to ask his older brother. Big bro was watching a basketball game. he said "Yeah!!" then Arnold asked his dad who was watching a football game. "24! Smack 'em hard!!" his dad shouted. Then he asked his mom who was cooking. She said, "Aaah! My buns!!!" Finally, he asked his baby brother who was on the toilet. His baby bro said, "Down the potty, down the potty." So Arnold went to school the next day. His teacher said "Did you learn the first 5 letters of the ABC's?" "Shut up!" Arnold said. "Do you want me to send you to the principal's office?" the teacher said. "Yeah!" said Arnold. "Do you want me to spank you?" the teacher asked. "24! smack 'em hard!" Arnold said. So she spanked him. He said "AAhhh!! My buns!" Then she sent him to the principal's office. The principal asked "Where do you live?" And Arnold cheerfuly replied, "Down the potty, down the potty."

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com

I have a funny joke!
Page 1 of 1