Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 6:41 am

Just follow these simple rules to avoid being warned/banned, and to help make this forum enjoyable! If rules in red are broken, you will be warned by me, a Co-Admin, or a Mod. If rules in yellow are broken, you will be banned without warning. Remember that Wink

1. Don't post inappropriate links, pictures, or videos!

2. Do not post more than once in a row, don't make topics like "Hi", and all post must be at least 4 words, or will be counted as spam. And remember-Spam is bad! Wink

3. Do not swear on this site. You will probably get a warning, but depending on how bad the word is, you may get banned without a warning.

4. NO FLAMMING OTHER USERS! This means no yelling, or critizing other users. This rule is strict because there tends to be a lot of this on websites!

5. Please talk with proper writing. Grammer and spelling do not matter, but don't talk in all caps, don't talk using l33t, and don't talk likez dis!

6. This is not a rule you will get banned from, sometimes warned, but please do not make giant signatures or avatars. Wink

Pretty simple rules, they shouldn't be hard to follow!

If you see any of these rules broken, report the posts, no need to reply to the topic.
~Admin
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhints.niceboard.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1