Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply to become a Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Apply to become a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 6:24 am

Here's what you need to become a Mod:

A total of 15 posts or more, none spam.

Answer the following questions below, 1 will become Co-Admin, 1 a Moderator.

Here's the questions:

Why do I want to become a Mod?
>>>>

Do I want to become a Mod just to be one, or will I help this forum?
>>>>

If I were a Mod, here's some of the things I would do to this forum:
>>>>

How many users would I get to join the forum?
>>>>

To you, what's the most important job for a Mod?
>>>>

To become a Co-Admin (this is the only one right now, another one will be picked once we get some members), you need to have a great appilcation. To become a Mod, you need a good appilcation. MOST IMPORTANT: Do not ever, ever, ever, copy someones appilcation, or you will find yourself warned/banned!
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinhints.niceboard.com
PizzaGuy154
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:25 am

Hey Im Pizza Guy154 if u didnt kno!

Why do I want to be a Moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i would like to help this forum.Im willing to lock any topics and delete any posts that are bad for the site.

Do I want to become a Moderator just to be 1,or will i help the forum?
Why would i just want to become a just to be one,I will help this forum even if i lose my fingers,i will help this forum!It may be small at the time but i will make it even Bigger!

If i were a Moderator,here's some of the things i would do to the forum
If i were to become a Moderator i would help by getting more members and then thinking of diffrent ideas to make this forum better!

How many users would i get to join the forum?
I plan on getting 5-10 members to join this forum.If i try the hardest i could i probaly could get 20 members!

To You,what is the most important job as a Moderator?
To me,the most important job is to help this forum.

That is my application!Goodbye,
Pizza Guy154
Back to top Go down
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:29 am

PizzaGuy154 wrote:
Hey Im Pizza Guy154 if u didnt kno!

Why do I want to be a Moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i would like to help this forum.Im willing to lock any topics and delete any posts that are bad for the site.

Do I want to become a Moderator just to be 1,or will i help the forum?
Why would i just want to become a just to be one,I will help this forum even if i lose my fingers,i will help this forum!It may be small at the time but i will make it even Bigger!

If i were a Moderator,here's some of the things i would do to the forum
If i were to become a Moderator i would help by getting more members and then thinking of diffrent ideas to make this forum better!

How many users would i get to join the forum?
I plan on getting 5-10 members to join this forum.If i try the hardest i could i probaly could get 20 members!

To You,what is the most important job as a Moderator?
To me,the most important job is to help this forum.

That is my application!Goodbye,
Pizza Guy154

Very good. I will make my choice when we have at least 3 appilcations. Yours is very, very good. Wink
Back to top Go down
da bro
Banned
Banned
da bro

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:44 am

This was the hardest and best application I've done. scratch Here it is:

*I want to become a Mod to help people. I want to help people in this forum and make them feel good about themselves and to make this forum better with more members.

*I will help this forum by getting more members. I will delete spam and kindly reminds others when they've done wrong. I will help this forum any way I can.

*I would DEFINATELY get more members and delete spam. I could help people get to know this site. I would also look at all the posts and make sure they aren't spam and good and helpful.

*I plan on getting 10 or more, that is, if my friends are kind enoguh to join. But don't worry, I'll get as many people as I can. Wink

*For me, the first part of being a Mod is being kind, understanding and trustworthy. A person who lots of people are friends with. Then, of course, they have to know their way around the forum.

I want to be the best Mod I can if I get picked. Good luck to everyone else!

PS: Do you have an actual date when you choose a Mod?

~Lyzly
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinmaster.niceboard.com
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:51 am

Lyzly wrote:

*I want to become a Mod to help people. I want to help people in this forum and make them feel good about themselves and to make this forum better with more members.

*I will help this forum by getting more members. I will delete spam and kindly reminds others when they've done wrong. I will help this forum any way I can.

*I would DEFINATELY get more members and delete spam. I could help people get to know this site. I would also look at all the posts and make sure they aren't spam and good and helpful.

*I plan on getting 10 or more, that is, if my friends are kind enoguh to join. But don't worry, I'll get as many people as I can. Wink

*For me, the first part of being a Mod is being kind, understanding and trustworthy. A person who lots of people are friends with. Then, of course, they have to know their way around the forum.

~Lyzly

Very nice!! I'll pick the Mods and Co-Admin when I get 3 or 4 appilcations!
Back to top Go down
da bro
Banned
Banned
da bro

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:54 am

Admin wrote:
Lyzly wrote:

~Lyzly

Very nice!! I'll pick the Mods and Co-Admin when I get 3 or 4 appilcations!

That means getting more members. Well, can I submit an application of other account, lol lol! I won't, really. Just a joke. Wink

~Lyzly
Back to top Go down
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:56 am

Yes, we will need more members to get more appilcations. That's why you need to invite people.
Back to top Go down
da bro
Banned
Banned
da bro

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 5:35 am

OK, we have more people. They need to fill out an application so you can pick! Lol Woot!

:whee:~Lyzly
Back to top Go down
Soccergal14
Puffle
Puffle
Soccergal14

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 am

Answer the following questions below, 1 will become Co-Admin, 1 a Moderator.

Here's the questions:

I'd like to become a mod because I would liek this forum become a safer website for every user. I hate when people spma and post inapropriate links and then a young user gets exposed to inapropriate things because some imature person has nothing better to do!
>>>>

Definately not! I will actually make an effort to help this forum grow and be a fun and safe place for everyone!
>>>>

I would delete things that weren't apropriate, I would look everyday for bad things and make sure everyone follows and respects the rules!
>>>>

I would try to get all of my friends and people I know to join this forum! If they don't join right away I would bother them untill they did Wink !
>>>>

To me the most important job for a mod is to keep the website safe and fun for everyone, and that a mod can make sure everyone follows the rules so it is a fun and joyful expierence for every user!
>>>>

Good luck to everyone and I promise to continue to use this website if I don't get picked!!!
Back to top Go down
rebel dancer
Puffle
Puffle
rebel dancer

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 12:33 pm

I want to become a Mod so I can help the site grow and develop. I'm excited to see this website get more members and more topics. But more members and more topics mean more likely chance of innapropriate posts. I'd like to be part of the staff so I can protect the users from bad posts, and be a part of the website's growth.

I'll definitely help the forum. Being a mod is really cool, but there's no point unless you actually help! I plan on helping the site, even if I do not become a moderator. But, if I'm chosen as a mod, I'll use Mod privileges to help the site even more.

Pay attention to posts to check for innapropriate content
Warn/ban anyone who spams or does anything else that are against the rules
Delete/edit posts that include spam
Help users with questions or problems
And much more...

As many as I can without getting banned from other forums! Getting more users on here is great, but I think forcing people to join definitely displays bad traits, especially for a mod.

The most important job for a Mod is to respond to users' questions, requestions, and suggestions. This includes answering questions, and responding to bad posts appropriately.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider my application.
Back to top Go down
CPH~Admin
Admin
Admin
CPH~Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:11 am

rebel dancer wrote:
I want to become a Mod so I can help the site grow and develop. I'm excited to see this website get more members and more topics. But more members and more topics mean more likely chance of innapropriate posts. I'd like to be part of the staff so I can protect the users from bad posts, and be a part of the website's growth.

I'll definitely help the forum. Being a mod is really cool, but there's no point unless you actually help! I plan on helping the site, even if I do not become a moderator. But, if I'm chosen as a mod, I'll use Mod privileges to help the site even more.

Pay attention to posts to check for innapropriate content
Warn/ban anyone who spams or does anything else that are against the rules
Delete/edit posts that include spam
Help users with questions or problems
And much more...

As many as I can without getting banned from other forums! Getting more users on here is great, but I think forcing people to join definitely displays bad traits, especially for a mod.

The most important job for a Mod is to respond to users' questions, requestions, and suggestions. This includes answering questions, and responding to bad posts appropriately.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider my application.

Rebel, it looks like you understand a Mod is much more than deleting posts. Very good. I like it! Winking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become a Moderator   Apply to become a Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to become a Moderator
Page 1 of 1