Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Hints, Secrets, and Cheats!

All the hints you can handle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
penguinluver95
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 am

LISTEN UP CLUB PENGUIN CHEAT LOVERS!

I just heard about a HUGE hint that hasn't been released yet! I found it out yesterday when I was wondering about Club Penguin. And now, I am going to share it with you guys! Ok....you ready?!

Well...Here it goes!

If you go to the forest, (Located on map) you will notice that you can't go into the woods. Well...you're wrong! Go to the forest and sit on the center rock. Turn to the stairs. (Right) Make sure you are sitting or this trick won't work. Then type this code: OPCP (All caps, no spaces.) Then, highlight it and press enter. Then, if you did this right, the code (OPCP) will erase. That is supposed to happen so don't get worried. Then type and enter YWMH (All caps, no spaces.) Then try to get into the woods. It SHOULD let you. Then turn right. Go straight then until you see G. (Gary the Gaget Guy) Talk to him. He will give you a secret key. That is the key to unlock a secret room in the HQ. (Head Quarters.) Then explore if you like. After go to the HQ. And then go to the Gaget room. Put the key into the Test Champer, and click the fire button. Then the key should melt. Next, go to the main room of the HQ and carry the key to the screens. Place it on the Dojo screen. Then a door will pop up on your computer screen. Click on it. You've discovered the secret room! It's called the Friload. (Fry-load)

Hope you enjoy the Friload! What a Face

-Selena Hayden<3
Back to top Go down
penguinluver95
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:17 am

Thats true!
Back to top Go down
ilovesasuke
Top-Star Poster
Top-Star Poster
ilovesasuke

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Kool glitch, thanx for posting it!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Whippy123
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Wow really? Question I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like a lot of work... Sleep I will try it don't worry, but it sounds weird Weird and i think your lying. Evil or Very Mad No offense or anything! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jameszard
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

HEY TRIED T BUT IT DIDNT WORK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!   The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Secret on Club Penguin!!!
Page 1 of 1